At XP Medical we pride in ourselves for providing universal care for our customers. Our work doesn’t stop when you find your perfect diaper, because there’s much more to incontinence than just clothes you wear. XP Medical carries a wide array of creams, wipes, pads beds, and more so that you can stay healthy and confident.
- Glove Nitrile Select PF (4 boxes of 100)
- 4care Bodystockings - White
- 4care Bodystockings - Navy
- Rejoice Plus Sugar Free Supplement$38.00
- Heavy Absorbency Reusable Bed Pads for Adult Incontinence - 34x36 Inch$17.49
- Fresh Sacks$20.00
- Vinyl-coated Waterproof PantAs low as $17.50
- Attends Night Preserver Disposable Bed Pads 30x36As low as $65.49
Top 3 Incontinence Accessories
- Moisturizing or Antifungal creams and ointment
- Cleansing wipes and washcloths
- Bed pads and chucks
Incontinence solutions extend far beyond waste. If you suffer from incontinence, one of the most important things that you can do is take good care of your skin. Waste can cause rashes and irritation, which will progressively get worse unless taken care of. That is why wipes and cream are so vital to maintaining your health while dealing with incontinence.
Why Do I Need Moisturizing or Antifungal Cream?
- Irritated skin is a common yet preventable side-effect to incontinence
- Keeping your skin healthy and moisturized lets you remain active
- Antifungal creams prevent infections that could otherwise be extremely debilitating
Our line of creams such as the Baza Moisture Barrier are incredibly effective at preventing fungus, infections, and rashes. Our Prevail Washcloths are also highly recommended and will help you to stay clean and free from infection.
Why Do I Need A Bed Pad?
- If you experience heavy overnight incontinence that regular adult diapers or pull-on briefs can’t handle
- If you can’t always make it quickly to a bathroom
- If you want to stay comfortable and confident with an added layer of protection
Our bed pads (also called chucks) are also incredibly important to staying comfortable and healthy. Bed pads are perfect for men and women who experience heavy urinary incontinence overnight and need an added layer of protection.
XP Medical also offers a few other accessory products such as waterproof underwear for those who want to swim, body stockings to keep diapers in place, and odor blocking bags for disposing your used diapers.
Here at XP Medical we understand that it can be a daunting task to find the best Pull-On Incontinence Underwear product, so do not hesitate to call our wonderful support team at (1-877-416-7696) or go to our Sizing Guide and Absorbency Guide pages to find your perfect fit.
XP Medical cares, offering free shipping on all cases, and shipping your incontinence products in discreet packages so your privacy is protected at all times.